Tournament Rules & Info
Tournament Rules – General
The Austrian 9th Age community is proud to introduce you to The Alpine GT.
We will be Part of a great games convention and trying to get a big tournament back on the scene in the alps.
Scaling means more time for preparation, so we will start the Tournament with a maximal player capacitation of 64 players. As soon we will reach that number we will add more player slots. We apologize for this kind of preparation, but we want this event, for everbody to be a very nice experience and need to be sure to be able to get nice tables & good judging!
Tournament Rules – General (Subject to Change)
Played will be 9th Age 4500 points, five Rounds, Swiss System Tournament.
- We will use the official Ruleset, Tournament Rules, aswell as Maps given by the 9th Age organization.
- Allowed are all the official Armybooks (No Supplementary Books are allowed)
- All documents needed can be found here: (https://www.the-ninth-age.com/community/index.php?simple-page/)
- Only fully painted Armys will be allowed (we are part of a Game´s Convention!!)
- Painting Points:
- fully painted: 5 Points
- bases done: 1 Point
- matching colorsceme throughout the whole army: 1 Point
- Wow-Effect: 3 Points
- Army List Submission:
- Shared via Newrecruit to user: nighti
- List shall be named Alpine-“Nickname”or”familyname”
- Newrecruit is a freeware and can be used on any browser (https://www.newrecruit.eu/)
- Objectives and Deployment-type: tbd
- Singles Event: July 1Friday (3 games) – July 2 (2 games) 2022
- 3 hour rounds: (WIP Timetable can be found here.)
- Registration Deadline: June 17th
- List Deadline: June 17th
- Pairing System Registration: as soon as Venue payment
- Army List Submission: June 24th
- Army List Corrections: June 25th
- First Round Draw: June 26th
Get your tickets from here;