Tournament Rules & Info
Tournament Rules – General
-9th edition, 2022 War Zone Nachmund Grand Tournament Mission Pack
-2000 points Strikeforce armies, fully painted and WYSIWYG,
-Preset missions and terrain, played on a 60” by 44” table
-Forgeworld units are allowed
-Units of Legend may not be used
-Official language of the tournament is English
-3 hour rounds
– 3 Rounds first day (July 1st Friday). 3 Rounds second day (July 2nd).
– Top 8 cut for day 3 (July 3rd). In a secondary location.
[There will be a side tournament available for the ones who have not made it into top 8]
– Chessclocks are mandatory.
- Registration Deadline: April 1st 2022 – June 27th 2022
- Document Deadline: June 24th
(Note: If a codex has been released but hasn’t received an FAQ it can not be used in The Alpine Grant Tournament.)
- Pairing System Registration: June 27th – 23:59 CEST
- Army List Submission: June 27th – 23:59 CEST
- Army List Corrections: Until June 29th – 20:00 CEST
- First Round Draw: June 29th – 20:00 CEST
Get your tickets from here;