TAC RULES 2022
Teams will consist of four members for The Alpine Cup. Any number of teams allowed from a single country with no nationality requirements.
Tournament Rules – General (Subject to Change)
-9th edition, 2022 War Zone Nachmund Grand Tournament Mission Pack
-2000 points Strikeforce armies, fully painted and WYSIWYG,
-Preset missions and terrain, played on a 60” by 44” table
-Forgeworld units are allowed
-Units of Legend may not be used
-Official language of the tournament is English
- Singles Event: April 21 Thursday (3 games) – 22 Friday (2 games) 2022
-3 hour rounds
-Chessclocks are mandatory.
- Team Event: April 23 Saturday (3 games) – 24 Sunday (2 games) 2022
-3 hour rounds with 30 minutes pairing, for total round time of 3.5 hours
-Chessclocks are mandatory. (Each team must bring 3)
-Only one of each faction per team, which means only one instance of SM/DW/DA/BA/SW… can be taken per team. Chaos Daemons can only be summoned by one player on the team, and cannot be summoned if there is a player with a Faction Chaos Daemons Detachment in their team.
Get your tickets from here;
- Registration Deadline: November 15th 2021 – April 11th 2022
- Document Deadline: April 4th
(Note: If a codex has been released but hasn’t received an FAQ it can not be used in The Alpine Cup)
- Pairing System Registration: April 11th
- Army List Submission: April 11th
- Army List Corrections: April 14th
- First Round Draw: April 15th